Wireless Waiter Pager Calling System
Do You want a Simple & Efficient Way to Improve Customer relations and Guaranteed Customer Satisfaction?
Introducing the Wireless Waiter Pager Calling System. A unique and versatile software that could link a single Waiter to over a 100 tables by a simple watch and table push button setup.
How Does It Work?
How Do You Set up the Calling Buttons to the Device?
- Lattice screen display, Chinese&English double language for optional
- With a perpetual calendar, never lose the date and time when turned off
- Compatible with 999 wireless transmitters, name of transmitter can be edited
- 99 sets of calling information can be surveyed
- 10 sets of clock alarm supported, still alarming when power off
- Timing for saving energy & power on/off
- Three modes like Restaurant, Hospital, Bank
- Prompt setting for Light, Vibrate, Beeps can be optional
- Built-in high capacity rechargeable lithium battery
- Compatible with coding 1527 (Resistance 150K-470K) and 2262(resistance 1.5M-4.7M)
Restaurant | Cafe | Fast Food Restaurant | Hotel | Golf Club | Bar | Night Club | Internet Cafe | Game Room | Karaoke | Hospital | Factory | Office etc.
What is in the Package?
- 1 X Watch pager
- 1 X USB charger
- 5 X F64 calling button
- 1 X User Manual
|Long Transmission Distance||Using advanced chips and wireless enhanced mode, with long-distance waterproof buttons up to 100 meters range|
|Lattice Screen Display||Humanized menu for handling, with the information of date ,time and battery consumption, when calling button are triggered, pager watch will shows Transmitter number, detail things(order, water or check),calling time and the model way can be set Light flashing ,Vibration, Buzzing.|
|Rechargeable Lithium Battery||Built-in high capacity rechargeable lithium battery,with USB cable charge power (Power adapter and USB cable including ),long standby time|
|Working voltage||build in 3.7V rechargeable lithium battery ,usb 5V to charge|
|Receiving distance||± 100 meter (in open area)|
|Environment temperature||-20℃ ―50 ℃|