Get to know Us...
Impaq provides a comprehensive set of educational products based on a CAPS aligned curriculum for Grades R – 12 in English and Afrikaans. Their curriculum and related solutions are designed to enable individualised learning and are used to educate learners in schools and at home.
Their offering are designed to give you full control over your learner’s education.
Our learners come first and are at the center of our academic model. Children learn differently and we have developed a model which takes into consideration how children are stimulated to learn and how they process and retain information.
Impaq's learning model has been developed to achieve the following:
- Challenge learners with real-world problems and scenarios and enable them to apply newly acquired knowledge
- Cultivate self-directed and individualised learning
- Encourage problem-solving and promote critical thinking
- Stimulate learners’ innate sense of curiosity
- Follow the scaffolding approach, where new knowledge is added on top of existing knowledge – by integrating new and existing knowledge, meaningful connections are made
- Allow for formative and summative assessment
- Provide facilitators with structured guidance to facilitate the learning process and optimise teaching by enabling learners to work without expert facilitation at times
We are continuously innovating our academic model to address the challenges of our rapidly changing world and to equip learners to be well rounded contributors to society.
Since 2011, ANUA has provided quality and innovative Internationally certified education and training to hundreds of young people who have attended tuition at the school. Putting each child first, we have access to the necessary professional products and academic led services to educate each learner in our Tuition Centre.
ANUA is a REGISTERED IMPAQ Education Tuition Centre that facilitates an annual South African GED CAPS identified Academic Syllabus.
Our vision is to contribute significantly to the development of our youth in South Africa by providing innovative and accessible education in both the Academic and Performing Arts communities. Impaq is a high-quality and supportive GED registered CAPS academic curriculum that we have successfully brought into our education facility.
We are able to accept new Academic students throughout the calendar year, provided that IMPAQ accepts their registration for the balance of the year.